You feel like a fish in water in a hectic environment and you understand that working in the event industry is not a 9 to 5 job. You have a hands-on mentality and see deadlines as challenges. Despite the dynamic environment in which you work, you always know how to keep a cool head and turn problems into challenges. Because of your experience you know what is involved when organizing a conference.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, are you enthusiastic and looking for a new job? Then we have the workplace for you!
Within Heliview, we work hard every day with 20 colleagues on the organization of approximately 20 conferences in the field of ICT, Automotive, Finance and Industry. In addition to knowledge transfer, matchmaking and networking are paramount during our conferences.
What will you do as Event Manager at Heliview Conferences & Training?
- You are (jointly) responsible for the operational organization of various conferences that take place in the Netherlands and Belgium;
- You are the operational point of contact when it comes to Heliview conferences. Not only for the business partners and speakers of the conference, but also your colleagues and suppliers can come to you for all operational questions. This both prior to the conference and during the physical conference day and the online conference;
- You ensure that all business partners receive what they have signed up for and that the entire logistics organization falls within the budget set by the project manager;
- You always have an overview of your conferences, even if several are intertwined. As a real multi-tasker you don’t turn your hand around for this;
- Our CRM system is continuously updated by you and you communicate with our business partners via EventManager (our customer portal). You work meticulously and ensure that everything is properly updated and up-to-date at all times;
- You are responsible for the operational execution of the conference days, so you leave for the location a day earlier to prepare everything and also stay here overnight;
- You are the point of contact on the conference day. You take care of the reception of the business partners, speakers and participants. You monitor the progress of the program and steer everything in the right direction on the basis of the script you have drawn up;
- During the online conference, which starts after the physical conference day, you are the point of contact for business partners and speakers and you monitor whether everything is going as planned;
- Afterwards you ensure that everything is completed, processed and archived correctly so that you can make a fresh start with the next conference.
What do we ask?
- Completed HBO education;
- Experience in a similar role;
- You are independent, responsible and know how to prioritize;
- You are enthusiastic and proactive;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- At least a driving license B and in possession of your own car.
What do we offer you?
- A salary between €2,200 and €2,700 gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Attractive profit distribution;
- Lots of freedom: flexible working hours, possibility to work from home;
- Lots of responsibility;
- Working in an enthusiastic team in a flat informal organization.
For more information, please contact Babette Koolhof.
Babette can be reached on 076 – 548 4097.
Do you want to apply immediately? Send your CV with a short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org