Do you have one or two years of experience as a marketeer and/or do you have a relevant (completed) study in the field of (online) marketing. Are you eager to learn and do you want to grow into an all-round marketeer with a focus on online? Then we are looking for you!
Within Heliview, we work hard every day with 20 colleagues on the organisation of approximately 20 conferences in the field of ICT, Automotive, Finance and Industry. In addition to knowledge transfer, matchmaking and networking are paramount during our conferences.
Will you be our new online marketer?
From strategy, to budget control, to setting up online and offline campaigns; you are responsible for recruiting participants for our conferences.
In addition, we are constantly working on innovation in marketing. Would you like to think along about the branding of the conferences and Heliview, website optimisation and the next step in our e-mail policy? Or do you have ideas on how we can improve data quality? Then this is the job for you!
What do we ask:
- HBO or WO thinking level
- 1-2 years work experience
- Knowledge of CMS/Wordpress, Analytics & Google Ads is a clear advantage
- You are very analytical
- You are result-oriented
Do you recognise yourself in this? Then we are very curious about you!
A day in the life of a marketer at Heliview
You start the day with a team meeting with your marketing colleagues. During the consultation, you discuss the marketing plan for one of your conferences. You take into account e-mail campaigns, a well-thought-out online campaign, the use of telemarketing and the necessary cooperation partners. You have already had cool web banners made by the graphic designer and you are now going to start designing a flyer. That looks good!
After lunch you have a meeting with one of the producers about the program of your conference. You make the translation into a recruiting campaign where online and offline channels go well together. In the meantime, you keep a close eye on the CRM Manager, you can already see the first registrations coming in.
Wat do we offer:
- A salary between €2200 and €2600 gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on your experience and knowledge;
- Attractive bonus and profit distribution;
- Lots of freedom: flexible working hours, possibility to work from home;
- A small large organisation; small enough for fun, short lines, the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and to know everyone; large enough to be an important player in the
- market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development.
For more information you can contact Siham Azhom 0765484037
Do you want to apply immediately? Send an email to: email@example.com