32-40 hrs | Breda
Heliview Conferences & Training B.V. in Breda is looking for a service-oriented commercial talent who is the primary point of contact for our conference participants.
Are you a natural at having good conversations on the phone with an IT professional or manager of a medium or large company? Do you have commercial flair and do you want to work in the event industry? And are you an organised induvidual? We are looking for you!
As a conference service employee, you have a commercial role in which you recruit participants for our conferences by telephone and make appointments for our partners, but do not conduct salescalls . Matchmaking is central to this, linking supply and demand for the best match between our participants and partners.
Within Heliview, we work hard every day with 20 colleagues on the organisation of 20 conferences (both in-personand online) in the field of IT, automotive and industry. With our conferences we lay the foundation for knowledge transfer and we establish valuable contacts. After all, our motto is: “Sharing knowledge • Connecting people”.
Who are you?
You are a flexible and enthusiastic commercial talent who attaches great importance to customer and service orientation. Working under pressure and setting the right priorities is no problem for you. You are proactive and an absolute team player, but you also know how to take the right initiatives independently.
What are your tasks?
Tasks relating to a conference:
- You process the registrations of participants in our CRM system and check whether they meet the registration conditions;
- You answer questions from participants about their participation in the conference;
- You plan the one-to-one meetings between participants and partners by telephone with the registered participants;
- If necessary, you also help the participant to plan the rest of the personal programme;
- You are present on the conference to welcome the participants at the registration desk or to guide the scheduled one-to-one meetings between partners and participants.
Tasks apart of the conference:
- You complete the database with potential conference participants and partners;
- You approach potential participants by telephone with the request to participate in the conference.
What are we looking for?
- You can work independently and in a structured way;
- You are service-oriented and professional;
- You are customer-oriented and commercially oriented;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You are used to working with software applications such as CRM and Microsoft Office;
- You ensure correct handling of your administration.
What do we offer?
- A salary between € 2,200 and € 2,700 gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Attractive profit distribution;
- Lots of freedom: flexible working hours, possibility to work from home;
- Lots of responsibility;
- Working in an enthusiastic team in a flat informal organisation.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and can’t wait to get started with us? Send your resume with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
For questions about the vacancy, please contact Lotte Baauw at email@example.com or via 076 – 548 40 26.