Responsible Solutions for Creating Positive Consumer Experiences through CIAM
Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) processes and solutions govern the execution of processes for enabling consumer access to digital resources while ensuring security and compliance. Modern business success is reliant on the positive experiences of consumers during digital engagements.
We want to help you identify optimal solutions and best practices to support your CIAM requirements.
With extensive survey-based research of organizations actively employing CIAM solutions carried out by EMA in partnership with WSO2, we present the significant business values they were able to gain by adopting a CIAM solution in the following areas;
- Overall customer satisfaction
- Consumer traffic
- Number of consumer registrations
- Length of customer retention
- Length of time spent on online services
- Sales conversion rate
Join Steve Brasen, research director at leading IT research firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), and Bob Bentley, director of product marketing with WSO2, for an informative presentation on how to design and implement a foundational CIAM solution that consistently achieve business goals for consumer engagements.
You will receive actionable guidance on the best CIAM approaches to introduce, including:
- Achieving security assurance without inhibiting consumer experiences
- Adopting solutions that are the right size for your business today but will easily scale to grow with your business tomorrow
- Choosing a CIAM deployment model (i.e., on-premises, cloud, or hybrid) that best meets your organizational requirements
- Customizing CIAM implementations without introducing unmanageable complexities
Orchestrating consumer-facing services that will increase online traffic, registrations, customer retentions, sales conversion rates, and overall customer satisfaction