Heliview Conferences & Training B.V. in Breda is looking for an enthusiastic Sales colleague for 24 to 40 hours. Are you commercial, communicative and score-oriented then we would like to meet you so that you can become part of our team?
Would you like to help our customers by contributing to achieving their sales and lead generation objectives? Do you have the ambition to grow into event manager in the future? Then quickly email your resume with a short motivation or call / whatsapp with Said on the telephone number below.
With a team of approximately 20 enthusiastic colleagues, we initiate, develop and organize lead-generating conferences. Our initiatives mainly focus on the ICT, mobility management and industry sectors. We facilitate knowledge sharing and establish business contacts by matching supply and demand (lead generation).
What does a Sales do at Heliview Conferences?
In this role you are responsible for the commercial success of 5 to 10 events on an annual basis. You work together with your colleagues in a project team, which can be different per conference. You make a weekly schedule for every event where you do the sales, so that you can divide your attention evenly over the various conferences. Within the project team you are the commercial brain and the driver of the sale of lead generation packages. You do this mainly by telephone, but with larger budgets also face to face. In your role you are responsible for the entire sales process; from looking for prospects to closing the deal. You initially determine the sales strategy to be followed in order to achieve the objectives. If you cannot find a solution, you discuss possible alternatives with your Sales Manager and/or other sales colleagues. Your discussion partners are usually Marketing and/or Sales Managers within IT companies. You will of course be present during the physical events and you will have personal contact with your customers and you will work on expanding the relationship. In short, a great opportunity to develop the sales profession and shape your commercial career.
What do sales colleagues say about their role?
Lotte Baauw (Senior Sales Executive, Heliview)
“As a Sales Executive I am responsible for the business partners within our lead generation events. With your own portfolio you are sales responsible for your own events. Helping business partners with lead generation with an event as a means makes it a very fun and challenging position. Heliview is a social organization with an open culture and transparent business operations, so you learn a lot and enjoy coming to the (home) office.”
- HBO working and thinking level;
- From 2-4 years of commercial work experience;
- Experience with (telephone) acquisition for example in a call center is necessary.
Furthermore, you are….
- A ‘hunter’ and you have a drive to realize the maximum achievable;
- Target driven and experience your targets as motivating and see them as a challenge!
- Because of the many international contacts you are also proficient in the English language (both spoken and written);
- A networker and knows how to bind people to you.
We offer you…
- A nice versatile job within our young and dynamic sales team;
- Completing a commercial challenge with 24, 32 or 40 hours, but we will work it out.
- A salary that is between € 30,000 and € 40,000 gross per year, including holiday allowance, based on 40 hours per week and good fringe benefits;
- 26 vacation days per year;
- A laptop;
- An informal but focused culture in which you are constantly challenged;
- After being successful in this role for 1 to 2 years, there is a career opportunity to become a conference manager.
For more information, please contact Saïd Hamzaoui (Managing Director). Saïd can be reached on 076-5484000 and/or +31610099790, you can also app Saïd. Do you want to apply immediately? Send your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.