32-40 hrs | BREDA
Heliview Conferences & Training B.V. in Breda is looking for an experienced financial administrative employee.
Are you a seasoned assertive natural talent in financial administration and do you like numbers for breakfast? In this job, the focus will mainly be on administration, debtors, creditors and reports. You are responsible for various charges, preparing payments and making reports. Apart from the financial administrative aspect, there are also various other tasks that you will be involved in. Consider, for example, the processing of declarations in the payroll administration. You work closely with an accounting firm, for which you are also the primary contact.
Within Heliview, we work hard every day with 20 colleagues on the organization of 20 conferences (both in-person and online) in the field of IT, automotive and industry. With our conferences we lay the foundation for knowledge transfer and we establish valuable contacts. After all, our motto is: “Sharing knowledge • Connecting people”.
Who are you?
You are a flexible and enthusiastic financial/administrative talent who values accuracy. Keeping an overview and setting the right priorities is no problem for you. You are proactive and an absolute team player, but you also know how to take the right initiatives independently. You are also clear in recording agreements and expressing mutual expectations. You like to think about ways to improve processes.
What does the job entail?
In this position you are independently responsible. At the same time you work together with colleagues. In practice, our business sometimes has a time pressure where you have more space in the agenda one week and it is busier the next week. You have weekly contact with the management and can rely on our external bookkeeper and accountant for advice.
Your duties include:
- Payroll administration. The timely and correct payment of salaries and declarations and the implementation of the necessary changes;
- Billing. Invoicing the orders of our partner and participants;
- Accounts receivable management. Follow-up of sales invoices so that they are paid on time;
- Accounts Payable Management. Checking, processing and paying purchase invoices;
- Personnel & HR related matters such as drawing up new employment contracts and managing personnel files;
- Staying informed of all changes in the field of your work.
What do we ask?
- Minimum HBO thinking level or demonstrably comparable knowledge and experience gained in practice;
- You can work independently and in a structured way in a dynamic environment;
- You are accurate and disciplined;
- You are customer-friendly, service-oriented and professional;
- You have strong social and communication skills;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You have an affinity with drawing up and calculating a budget or quotations;
What do we offer?
- A salary between € 2,500 and € 3,500 gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Attractive profit distribution;
- Lots of freedom with flexible working hours and possibility to work from home;
- Lots of responsibility;
- Working in an enthusiastic flat informal organization;
- Good accessibility: we are on the A16. Are you coming by public transport? Then it is only a 3-minute walk from the Prinsenbeek train station/bus stop.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above and can’t wait to get started with us? Send your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com today.
For questions about the vacancy, please contact Martine van Dijk at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 076 – 548 40 50.