HBO | WO | allround marketingstage
As an online marketing intern, you are jointly responsible for setting up and implementing an online strategy for the conferences that Heliview organizes.
You provide support for activities such as SEA, SEO, bannering campaigns, affiliate marketing, conversion optimization and social media. You will work in the marketing department, where you will also be involved in database marketing and e-mail marketing.
Who is Heliview?
Within Heliview, every day we work hard with 20 colleagues on the organization of approximately 20 conferences in the field of ICT, Automotive, Finance and Industry. In addition to knowledge transfer, matchmaking and networking are paramount during our conferences. Our office in Breda Prinsenbeek is within walking distance of the train and bus station. Heliview is young, informal and flexible. You can work at home or at the office, plan your own working hours and activities. Despite the young team, we have a lot of knowledge in-house, after all, we have been doing this for 40 years for a reason!
Who are you?
- Driven and ambitious
- You follow a relevant HBO education
What we offer
- The opportunity to watch and learn from 3 marketeers
- Sufficient creative freedom and input
- Sufficient space to work out your school assignment
- Work from home opportunities
- Market-based internship allowance
- A fun, informal and young company to work with
What you will learn
- Knowledge of various marketing channels, such as LinkedIn, Ads, Analytics and Tagmanager
- Developing and executing strategic marketing plans
- Website management
- Budget monitoring
- Team management
- Create reports
For more information you can contact Siham Azhom on 0765484037.
Do you want to apply immediately? Send an email to: email@example.com.