Heliview Conferences & Training B.V., based in Breda, is looking for an experienced Senior Conference Producer. This role is at the exciting intersection of event theme development, commerce and project management. Do you feel addressed? Then read on quickly and respond!
As a Conference Producer you play a crucial role within our team. You will be part of a group of 25 enthusiastic colleagues who focus on initiating, developing and organising inspiring network conferences, especially for professionals in the ICT and industrial sector. As a Conference Producer, your primary task is to create diverse, substantively strong conference programmes.
With an advisory board composed by you, you determine the topics and search for the best speakers and stories. You guarantee that all the required ingredients are present that are needed for a good conference. You work intensively with your teammates, including sales and marketing, to recruit these partners and participants for your conference.
A conference producer oversees everything and knows how to zoom in and out to monitor the progress and financial result of the entire project. Depending on the state of your conference, you adjust your priorities every week. A very social, varied, result-oriented and above all fun job!
Your activities include:
- Building and expanding a relevant network within the domains of your conferences
- Setting up advisory boards and chairing their meetings
- Approaching speakers and a moderator for your conference
- Presenting your plans to your colleagues in the topic meeting
- Alignment in terms of the location of your conference
- Supporting marketing and sales with valuable input for your joint projects
- Monitoring progress as the conference day approaches
- Financial reporting
- Initiating new conference titles
What do your future colleagues say about their role as Conference Producer
“Our role as Conference Producer means that we build bridges between colleagues, partners and participants. We are the substantive point of contact and shape the future of the project. When all elements come together, a successful conference is the result!”
“I like the dynamics in my work as a Conference Producer. Each project is unique and offers new challenges.”
We offer you…
- A challenging position in a dynamic company where open communication is central.
- A relatively young team of enthusiastic and passionate colleagues.
- Agile working in a flat, informal organisation
- Lots of room for independence and responsibility.
- A modern and flexible office in Breda
- Option to work from home.
- A pleasant company culture in which open communication is of paramount importance.
- Room for new ideas and initiatives.
- Good fringe benefits, including travel allowance, pension scheme, disability insurance, telephone and laptop.
- An attractive salary between € 3,850 and € 5,000 gross per month (based on 40 hours), excluding holiday pay and a profit sharing on top.
What we find important
- You have HBO working and thinking level
- You have demonstrable, relevant work experience
- A networker who knows how to make the right contacts
- You know how to balance between quality and pragmatism
- Creativity, problem-solving ability, and drive.
- Someone who works together, internally and externally
- When the situation requires it, you take your team in tow
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
- Ability to think conceptually
- Commercial insight in both thinking and acting.
For more information, please contact Saïd Hamzaoui (Managing Director) on 076-5484000 and/or +31610099790, or send a message via WhatsApp. Do you want to apply immediately? Send your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com.
The application procedure consists of two rounds of interviews and possibly an assessment. The closing date for this vacancy is August 30, 2023.
Heliview Conferences & Training B.V. is an employer that stands for and believes in equal opportunity . We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.