Why you can't miss our events
- Leadgeneration with a qualified target group
- Guaranteed interaction with potential customers
- Valuable matchmaking during the one-to-one meetings based on your preferences
- And so much more!
Aimane El Massnaoui| Sales Executive
Fill out the form and I will contact you as soon as possible!
Request information and prices
What does a Heliview Conference look like?
Heliview has organized a great congress that feels like coming home to every year, but also provides new converstations with clients and leads every year.
– Marloes van Ettten – ITAM Solutions
Qualified leads for your business
Sharing Knowledge & Connecting People. That’s what Heliview Conferences & Training represents. Due to our strict access policy, we bring you in contact with Heliview and Marketing Qualified Leads in various ways during the event.
A Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) is a qualified end user with a role in the Decision Making Unit (DMU) within an end user organisation with at least 20 FTE who is not only interested in the relevant event topic, but in one-to-one meetings with your organisation.
Facilitating personal and business contacts is the basis of our events. During the network and expert meetings, we match partners and participants based on the areas in which you operate and the participant’s areas of interest.
- You invite participants based on their position, organisation, industry and much more
- We schedule the calls for you based on your availability and that of the participants
- Participants can invite you for a one-to-one meeting
- The one-to-one meetings are assessed on average with a 7.5
During the event we offer you the opportunity to make a contribution to the programme. Whether you want to provide a keynote during the conference day or organise a live roundtable during the online event, the wide range allows you to choose what best suits your organisational targets. With this we enable you to profile your organisation as the thought leader, to transfer your knowledge and to come into contact with a qualified target group.